INTERVIEW WITH Laura Vanderkam on how to use real-life techniques to track and manage your time
In this episode, I talk with Laura Vanderkam – the author of several time management and productivity books. Her inspiring TED talk, “How to gain control of your free time,” has been viewed more than 3 million times.
Laura just released her latest book “Juliet’s School of Possibilities: A Little Story About the Power of Priorities” about the difference between busyness and true success.
What's in this episode?
- How to track your time and why you should try it.
- Why meetings and staying on top of your e-mail could be a waste of time.
- How does a typical day of a time management expert look like?
“Treating time as valuable means constantly looking at what you are going to give your time to and then ask: Is it a wise thing to spend your time on this?”
- Make a list of anything you would like to spend doing and use the list when you have extra time.
- Planning ahead will help you to be more efficient.
- Wast majority of things actually matter a lot less than you think they do.
JOIN 21-DAY VISUALIZATION CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Laura’s latest book “Juliet’s School of Possibilities: A Little Story About the Power of Priorities”
Leave Some Feedback