21 DAY intermittent fasting CHALLENGE
Intermittent Fasting gained a lot of attention lately, mainly due to its anti-aging and weight loss benefits. While there are several Intermittent Fasting methods, the most common one is the 16/8 method of fasting for 16 hours and restricting eating to an 8-hour eating window.
The goal of the 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge is to:
- try 16/8 Intermittent Fasting for 3 weeks
- understand how Intermittent Fasting works
- learn how YOUR BODY and BRAIN reacts to a different eating pattern
- discover if this health strategy works for you.
Once you eat a meal, your body spends few hours processing the food consumed, burning carbohydrates/ sugar as a source of energy first.
After ca. 12 hr of fasting, your body starts turning to fat reserves for energy, which leads to fat burning.
The longer you fast, the more fat you burn.
Fat burning continues to rise until 72 hr, when fatty acid release peaks and plateaus (it is however not advisable to fast for that long without a doctor’s supervision!).
- Boost your fat burning and lose weight
- Increase metabolic rate
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce blood sugar levels and risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Improve brain function
- Induce cellular repair processes
- Increase longevity
- Boost your immune system, reduce inflammations and rejuvenate skin
- E-book 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge Guide (pdf)
- Comprehensive science-based information about Intermittent Fasting, how does it work, its benefits, side effects and how to deal with them
- Updated FAQ section, answering questions such as what exactly you can drink while fasting, how to combine Intermittent Fasting with exercise and much more
- 21 Day Daily Intermittent Fasting Plan with recommendations how to improve your fasting days
- 21 Day Intermittent Fasting Tracking sheet
- Overview of alternative Intermittent Fasting methods you can experiment with in the future
- Regular support e-mails providing motivation kick, more guidance and tips & tricks
- Access to our habit coaches for support
E-book 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge Guide (pdf)
Comprehensive scientific information about Intermittent Fasting, how does it work, its benefits, side effects and how to deal with them
Updated FAQ section, answering questions such as what exactly you can drink while fasting, how to combine Intermittent Fasting with exercise and much more
21-Day daily Intermittent Fasting plan
21-Day Intermittent Fasting progress tracking sheet
Overview of alternative Intermittent Fasting methods you can experiment with in the future
Regular e-mails providing motivation kick, more guidance and tips & tricks
Access to a personal habit coach for support
” Your health is an investment, not an expense.”
JOIN THE CHALLENGE
and improve your life.
More details to help you decide
It’s quite simple. Once you sign up and confirm the payment, it goes like this:
- You receive confirmation and the Challenge Guide (pdf) straight to your inbox.
- Starting from Day 1 (as indicated by you in the sign-up form !) you will start receiving regular motivational e-mails from us.
- Our habit coaches are there to support you anytime.
It starts when you want it to start.
In the sign up form you will be able to choose the date you want to start this challenge at.
A lot of people choose to start on Monday and that works great. The only thing you need to remember is to always choose a date that is at least 1 day ahead in order for your encouragement emails to be triggered!
Once you sign up for the program, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with the next steps described along with the Challenge Guide Ebook.
This program is designed with a busy lifestyle in mind. Actually, it even saves you time as by reducing your eating window to 8 hours, you get extra time you’ve usually spent eating breakfast or dinner.
Let’s be honest, free things do not motivate us. Cognitive psychologists found out why and they call it loss aversion. In simple terms, we are more motivated by fear of losing rather than a satisfaction of gaining. It might sound counter-intuitive, but by paying for this challenge, you have a higher chance of successfully completing it and therefore enjoying all the benefits associated with the Intermittent Fasting.
Also – it supports this website and our team to keep providing you a ton of useful info for free.
Once you sign up, you will be prompted with the payment form. It’s a one-time fee and we accept all major credit cards.
Our payment provider is Stripe.
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any questions you might have.