21 DAY intermittent fasting CHALLENGE
Intermittent fasting gained a lot of attention lately, mainly due to its anti-aging and weight loss benefits. While there are several intermittent fasting methods, the most common one is the 16/8 method of fasting for 16 hours and restricting eating to an 8-hour eating window.
The goal of the 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge is to:
- try 16/8 intermittent fasting for 3 weeks
- understand how intermittent fasting works
- learn how YOUR BODY and BRAIN reacts to a different eating pattern
- discover if this health strategy works for you.
Once you eat a meal, your body spends few hours processing the food consumed, burning carbohydrates/ sugar as a source of energy first.
After ca. 12 hr of fasting, your body starts turning to fat reserves for energy, which leads to fat burning.
The longer you fast, the more fat you burn.
Fat burning continues to rise until 72 hr, when fatty acid release peaks and plateaus (it is however not advisable to fast for that long without a doctor’s supervision!).
- Boost your fat burning and lose weight
- Increase metabolic rate
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce blood sugar levels and risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Improve brain function
- Induce cellular repair processes
- Increase longevity
- Boost your immune system, reduce inflammations and rejuvenate skin
JOIN THE CHALLENGE.
After signing up, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder, in case the Challenge Guide has landed there in error!