My today’s guest is the one and only Suze Yalof Schwartz, editor, author and CEO.
Suze leads a fantastic career in the fashion world as editor for over two decades working at Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, and Glamour magazine, the names speak for themselves!
She is also the CEO and founder of the renowned Unplug Meditation. Suze pioneered the concept of opening a secular studio, in order to encourage others to equally try meditation.
In her Unplug studio you will find the best meditation teachers & will be greeted by an environment that is effortless, modern, fun and affordable for all at the same time!
If you are not in the U.S, fear not, as Unplug Meditation is additionally accessible to the audience as an app under the name Unplug Guided Meditation.
What's in this episode?
- The creation of Unplug Meditation
- Enlightenment on meditation myths
- Tips for daily mediation
It’s a joyful episode full of positive energy, endless tips and advice and practical info on meditation practice.
I hope you get lots of value from it.
Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a review on iTunes or Stitcher to support 21 Day Hero Show podcast and bring exciting guests to the show!
” Here’s the thing, you make the decision. You either show up for yourself and do it or you don’t. Same thing with diets, same thing with exercise. “
- Meditation can be effortless and fun
- You reap the benefits of meditation once you realize that consistency is the key
- We can actively choose to calm ourselves to avoid stress.
Join the 21-DAY meditation for success CHALLENGE
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Unplug Guide Meditation App iOS and Android
- Heather Hayward’s Newsletter
- Elissa Goodman’s Newsletter
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers by Suze Yalof Schwartz
- Getting Over John Doe: A Story Of Love, Heartache, And Surviving With Style by Suze Yalof Schwartz
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we get paid a super small affiliate fee (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Leave Some Feedback
Ceo of Unplug Meditation, author and editor