Today my guest is Ryder Carroll, the creator of the Bullet Journal Method helping to master the art of journaling.
Ryder’s Bullet Journal Method has turned into a global movement and his seemingly simple, but genius system, helps people to live lives with more intent, organization and simply more meaning. His first book called ‘The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future’ is in stores now.
What's in this episode?
- What made Ryder develop Bullet Journal Method and how the system has spread worldwide
- What can journaling do for you?
- How to better connect with yourself and be mindful
Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a review on iTunes or Stitcher to support 21 Day Hero Show podcast and bring exciting guests to the show!
“Technology is wonderful at helping us connect to the world around us. It’s not very good at helping us connect with ourselves. That’s our own responsibility.“
- Journaling helps to stay organized and improve your mental health
- Bullet Journaling is mainly about self-learning. It helps to understand what your experiences teach you about yourself
- Nowadays when technology has become a utility, unplugging is a way to connect with ourselves
JOIN 21-DAY UNPLUG CHALLENGE
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Leave Some Feedback
creator of the Bullet Journal method