My today’s guest is Melanie Avalon who is an actress and author, you may have heard of her number bestseller on Amazon: The What When Wine Diet.
She invested a lot of time pursuing the perfect diet plan. In the course of her research, she uncovered the wonderful benefits of combining paleo and intermittent fasting. Tips and solutions that can work in the long term run for everyone.
The origins of Melanie’s research and written work derive from her versatile and demanding career as an actress.
The tough acting industry gave her the push in the right direction which drove her to convert into the renowned author that we have come to know.
But how does she do it all?! Acting, author, paleo diet, intermittent fasting, socializing! Find out more in the podcast!
What's in this episode?
- How did she come to know about the Intermittent diet?
- Facts you should know about Intermittent Fasting
- The acting industry and diets
- Wine intake!
It’s a great episode with lots of practical info and I hope you get lots of value from it!
Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a review on Itunes or Stitcher to support the 21 Day Hero Show podcast and bring exciting guests to the show!
” When I cut out that processed food, and those additives. That’s when I saw those little things go away, that I didn’t even realise were a thing. I stop getting headaches! “
Make it finally happen this time!
Join your 21-DAY INTERMITTENT FASTING CHALLENGE and get:
⬇ Be like Josh. ⬇
- Understanding that we all have unique digestive systems, therefore, it is important to find out what works for you (diet/food wise)
- Encourage yourself to try different things
- Compounds found in wine such as the Piceatannol are muscle protectors
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Melanie’s IF podcast
- Melanie’s book: The What When Wine Diet
- Book: The Paleo Solution
- Book: The Upside of Stress
- Book: The 7 Principles Of Stress
- Free Broth Recipe on for Podcast Listeners
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we get paid a super small affiliate fee (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Leave Some Feedback
Actress, Actor & IF expert