As part of our 21-Day Planking Challenge, we wanted to interview personal training and fitness pros to give us extra knowledge on the core training, how to do it correctly and why it is important. Let me ask you a couple of questions:
- 🤔Do you struggle to find motivation for exercising?
- 🤔Is it something that requires a lot of willpower from you?
- 🤔Does going to the gym is something that you should be doing, but not what you want to be doing?
If you answered to any of the questions YES – this podcast episode is exactly for you. Why?
Because today I am talking with Jonathan Ross, who is a multiple Personal Trainer of Year award winner in the United States and has a profound understanding on not only how to exercise effectively, but also the psychology behind making exercise fun, enjoyable and easy to commit to.
What's in this episode?
- How to trick your brain in loving exercise
- How to build overall motivation for doing things
- How to plank and do core exercises correctly
- And other great advice on how to step up your game and get fit!
So I hope you enjoy this episode, and if you do, don’t forget to subscribe for more!
If you like this episode, please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. This helps us bring more great guests!
” We make most of our decisions, based on emotions. @funtensity “
- We make most of our decisions, based on emotions.
- It’s important to make exercising fun for people to be able to develop internal motivation for exercising
- Almost anything you do while moving, walking, running etc. uses abs and core muscles, that’s why it’s important to keep them in good shape!
JOIN 21-DAY daily planking CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Leave Some Feedback
Personal trainer and author