Mike has always been a sporty guy, but only when he went through the whole Insanity Program with his mom, he realized that HIIT and Power Lifting type exercises really made him feel great. It inspired him to train harder and soon after he founded a successful company and a Youtube channel called Anabolic Aliens, that has over 400’000 subscribers!
Mike also released a fitness app called Exerprise that generate you a workout based on your equipment and time availability. It has 4.9* average rating on the Appstores – so go and check it out!!
What's in this episode?
- How Mike got started
- Why having cheat meals and cheat days are important for your progress
- Tips on nutrition and workout for all levels!
It’s an episode full of great energy, endless tips and advice and practical info. I hope you get lots of value from it.
Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a review on iTunes or Stitcher to support 21 Day Hero Show podcast and bring exciting guests to the show!
“Don’t focus on billion things at once. Know what you’re doing, why you’re doing it and always reflect after you’ve done it.”
- It’s important to have a balance between pushing yourself and rewards like social life
- Focusing on one goal will help you with the progress
- If your goal is to lose weight – counting your macros and getting into caloric deficit is crucial
JOIN 21-DAY DAILY EXERCISE CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Exerprise App – automatic workout generator
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we get paid a super small affiliate fee (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Leave Some Feedback
FITNESS SUPERSTAR, YOUTUBER, FOUNDER OF ANABOLIC ALIENS