INTERVIEW WITH Leah Santa Cruz ON how to meditate like a boss
As part of our 21-Day Daily Meditation Challenge, we wanted to interview meditation teachers and practitioners to get their perspective on this awesome habit you could build.
In today’s episode, I chat with meditation teacher Leah Santa Cruz.
Leah currently lives and teaches meditation in Bali, where she ended up going after deciding to quit her corporate job in L.A.
And even though she had what would be considered a successful career in Silicon Valley, working for companies like Microsoft or Thrive Market, the constant stress and anxiety pushed her to burnout and unplug from that lifestyle and find a true passion for life through practicing and teaching meditation.
At the moment, Leah helps people find a personalized meditation practice and offers life coaching as well as leads transformational yoga and meditation retreats – her next one is for entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders on May 26 – June 1st, 2018, in Bali. It’s called Bali Like A Boss and is co-led with yoga teacher and business coach Shayna Hiller.
You can find more information and sign up at BaliLikeABoss.com .
Or check out Leah’s other retreats at leahsantacruz.com.
What's in this episode?
- Why she left her corporate job and became a full-time Meditation Teacher and moved from her life to Bali
- How to have the energy to keep doing what you love
- What meditation is and how can it help release the everyday stress
- Why going on the meditation retreat is a good idea
As always, if you liked this episode, I’d really appreciate a review on iTunes, that would be a great help for us to grow and keep bringing guests like Leah to the show!
” What you’re resisting is going to persist even more. “
Leah Santa Cruz
- Bali is a great place to live 🙂
- Powering through the life challenges by sacrificing your health is counterproductive
- You should always first care about your inner selves and what’s right for you
- The purpose of the meditation is not to remove your thoughts
- What you’re resisting is going to persist even more
- Meditate as long as you want so it’s not forced
- Everyone can meditate
- Meditation teaches us to appreciate and be grateful for small things
- Your thoughts and your feelings have to be aligned in order for the law of attraction to work
- Consistency is what will bring the most benefits of meditation
- You can’t control what life will bring you, but you can control your reaction to it
JOIN 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we get paid a super small affiliate fee (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Leave Some Feedback:
Leah Santa Cruz