INTERVIEW WITH Evan Carmichael ON HOW TO Build Self Confidence, Respect and Credibility
Today I’m chatting with Evan Carmichael, who runs the biggest YouTube channel for entrepreneurs with 1M+ subscribers.
Evan believes in entrepreneurs. At 19, he built then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a venture capitalist helping raise $500k to $15mil. He breathes and bleeds entrepreneurship. He aims to help 1 billion entrepreneurs and unlock human potential. Yup, that’s 1 with a B!
What's in this episode?
- How not to think small
- How Evan looks in the past and the future
- How to consistently feel bold and unstoppable
Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a review on iTunes or Stitcher to support 21 Day Hero Show podcast and bring exciting guests to the show!
“Everybody has Michael Jordan talent in something, they just don’t know what it is.”
- People play small by default and you got to practice to do the opposite, whenever you catch yourself
- If you have the ability to help, then you have a responsibility to help.
- Have a mindset of everything is possible.
JOIN 21-DAY VISUALIZATION CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Leave Some Feedback