As part of our 21-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge, we are interviewing Intermittent Fasting experts, who share everything from the basics like what is IF to a lot more advanced information on what happens to your body exactly when you fast.
Before I introduce you to our next guest, tell me one thing –
Would you prefer to feel bloated, low energy and unfocused
feel energized, more focused and productive than ever all while burning the fat on your body and keeping those hard earned muscles?
I’m sure most of you would prefer the latter and if you do, then stick around, because this episode is made exactly for YOU! We will talk about the very hot topic in the health and fitness space – Intermittent Fasting.
Today I am chatting with Dr. Michael Van, who’s a well-known expert of Intermittent Fasting and is not only a great example of “practice what you preach” but also an author of the book ‘The Scientific Approach to Intermittent Fasting’.
What's in this episode?
- How to start improving anything – body and/or mind
- What is Intermittent Fasting and different types of it
- What is Ketosis and how IF helps you get into it
- What to eat during the eating window
- Advice for beginners in IF
So I hope you enjoy this episode, and if you do, don’t forget to subscribe for more!
If you do, please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. This helps us bring more great podcast guests.
” Nothing is a substitute to a shitty diet. “
Dr. Michael Van
- Improving yourself on the regular basis gets you to the places you want to be at
- The first couple of weeks will be challenging, but it’s normal because your body is so used to be eating breakfast, but it will get better over time
- Always listen to your body during the eating window – eat when you are hungry. It’s more important to keep the 16h fasting period
JOIN 21-DAY Intermittent Fasting CHALLENGEI am a tooltip
TOOLS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Leave some Feedback
Dr. Michael Van
Intermittent Fasting expert & author