drink only water CHALLENGE
THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Eliminate toxins from your body
- Enhance metabolism and digestion
- Improve your energy levels
- Clear your mind and improve brain function
- Improve physical performance
- Reduce headache
WHY ONLY WATER?
Water is crucial for us– it is our bodies’ principal chemical component and is responsible for a proper functioning of our organs, tissues and cells. This is why a person could not survive more than a few days without it. In fact, our bodies consist of around 60% of water!
The goal of the 21-Day Drink Only Water Challenge is to improve your health and establish a healthy habit of drinking water. By adding a positive change to your life, this challenge will help you to understand how YOUR BODY and BRAIN reacts to more water, at the same time reducing your dependency to caffeine, sugary drinks and alcohol.
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine recommends to consume about 91 ounces (2.7 liters) of fluids per day for women and 125 ounces (3.7 liters) per day for men.
This is the total fluid intake from water, other beverages and food. Hence, the common rule to drink around 8 glasses of water a day (ca 2 liters) is pretty reasonable. And while it is enough for most people, there are certain factors that influence how much water you should drink, such as your body size, composition, activity level and the climate you live in.
21-Day Drink Only Water Challenge is a perfect way how to finally establish a healthy habit of drinking more water and reducing your dependence on caffeine, sugary drinks and alcohol.
Have you tried drinking more water before but gave up on it after a day or so?
Making it a challenge and starting to develop the water drinking habit knowing all the necessary tips and science based habit building tricks will maximize your chances of success this time!
How do we do it?
All 21 Day Drink Only Water Challenge participants receive a comprehensive Challenge Guide, that includes:
- Benefits you will feel when drinking enough water and avoiding all the other drinks
- Daily plan for each day of the 21-day challenge
- All the necessary tips and advice on how to build water drinking habit and make it stick
- Daily Drink Only Water Tracking Sheet to track the water intake and your mood
- Extensive FAQ section with the most common questions answered
and that’s not all…as a BONUS you receive:
- Access to a community of like-minded people on Facebook who are on the same habit building journey
- Support from our expert habit coaches who will help YOU build this healthy habit
And the best part? The aim of this challenge is for YOU to develop a habit of drinking more water and making it a routine you do almost automatically without thinking much. We keep you engaged and motivated throughout the entire 3 weeks of the challenge by sending you short e-mail check-ins daily, packed with more learning material, tips and resources like podcasts, videos and practical information, all so you can get a transformation in spending not more than 10-15 minutes a day.
We break down all the information you need to know in short digestible format and deliver it day after day, following the methods of habit building.
JOIN 21-DAY DRINK ONLY WATER CHALLENGE
JOIN hundreds of people who
chose to improve Their lives.
It’s quite simple. Once you sign up and confirm the payment, it goes like this:
- You receive confirmation and the Challenge Guide (pdf) straight to your inbox.
- From Day 1 till the very end, we will be right there sending you thoughtful reminders and extra tips
- To make sure you’re getting the most of your challenge, our habit coaches and the community of people on the same journey will be available for you, whenever you got any questions.
It starts when you want it to start.
In the sign up form you will be able to choose the date you want to start this challenge at.
A lot of people choose to start on Monday and that works great. The only thing you need to remember is to always choose a date that is at least 1 day ahead in order for your emails to be triggered!
Once you sign up for the program, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with the next steps described along with the Challenge Guide Ebook.
Let’s be honest, free things do not motivate us. Cognitive psychologists found out why and they call it loss aversion. In simple terms, we are more motivated by fear of losing rather than a satisfaction of gaining.
It might sound counter-intuitive, but by paying for this challenge, you have a higher chance of successfully completing it and therefore enjoying all the benefits associated with the Intermittent Fasting.
Also – it supports us and our team to keep providing you a ton of useful content that we share every week for free.
In the days when we might feel like our data is mistreated more often when we want to, at 21 Day Hero we put a great emphasis on making sure your privacy is respected at all times.
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any questions you might have.